Today many Adult learners ask, does adult education mean literacy alone?
The answer is adult education does not mean
literacy alone. It is more than literacy or remedial education to ‘fill gaps’.
country’s educational system.
- Physiologically independent
- Economically independent
- Socially responsible
- A spouse, a parent or an active
- Aged above 18years
- Adults who are educated can do better on their jobs
- Educated adults can fit into new
- Jobs better than illiterates
- Adults who are educated can relate better with other people.
- Educated adults can communicate better.
- Educated adults can keep better financial accounts and records than illiterates.
What Do Teachers Do?
Teaching English as a Second Language